WordPerfect Labels

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 07:02:24 -0500

Let me add that the problem applies across all WordPerfect labels. For example, after you've loaded WordPerfect, even if you later unload it, F7 will say "Indent" and F3 "Save as," no matter what those keys' functions may be in another program.
----- Original Message ----- From: <fioresq1@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi: after installing word perfect 12 I noticed that any time I'm out of
wordperfect the key combination alt+f4 says open. It actually does what it
should do, although it is anoying. in fact, hitting f4 sayins open. Anyone
kno how to fix the problem so that hitting f4 or alt+f4 will say nothing as
it is usually set to do. As I say, in word perfect, alt+f4 says nothing and
does close the program. Thanks. John Fioravanti,