Re: WordPerfect 12

  • From: "Scott Berry" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:33:41 -0600

Chip,

You make some very good points here.  This is one of the reasons why I have
stayed with Word Perfect.  Also another thing about Word for me is that it
seems for me to be quite hard to master as a whole.  But I have to master it
in order to get my vendor test completed in the state of Minnesota so I may
be asking quite a few questions.