RE: Word document I can't read

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 22:10:04 +0530

Hi all,

Microsoft Word has a check box in the options dialog. This check box
controls whether the individual Word documents show up as windows in the
taskbar. It is preferable to uncheck this box. It is called show windows
and taskbar.

Pranav
on Wednesday 6/8/2005 10:31 PM, Pickrell, Rebecca M. said:
Hi Kari. You shouldn't have to do this for all Word documents. What =
version of JFW are you using? What version of Windows and Ms Word? =
Knowing this, maybe the list can help you.