Word Problem

  • From: "Margaret Booth" <margaretebooth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw vlist" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:46:03 +1100

Hi! everyone
When I open a document in Microsoft word through explorer and I want to read a
part of the sentence word by word by using control left arrow or right arrow
jaws wont read the words. Also jaws won't read paragraphs by using control up
arrow or down arrow. Jaws will read line by line and letter by letter.

I am using jaws 4.51 and xp.

regards
    Margaret