Word 2007 and Line Spacing

  • From: "William L. Houts" <cadexi@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 06:32:36 -0800

Hi,

Yesterday, I was trying to reduce some text from 1.5 line spacing down to 1. I selected the home tab and then tabbed over to the line spacing button. I hit the space bar on 1.0 and Jaws reported a check mark next to my choice. But maddeningly, when I typed, text persisted in coming out in 1.5 spacing. What am I doing wrong? I'm sure it's something I'm doing or not doing, I just can't figure out what.

Thanks,

--Bill

----

"Do one thing for me, Sredni Vashtar!"