Re: Word 2007 Preinstallation Question

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:32:51 -0700

Try to memorize all the common menu-based shortcuts you use. They can be used
in Word 2007 if you type them exactly correctly. I find these to be much faster
than wading through the new ribbon menus.

I wish I had written down more than I currently recall, but unfortunately as I
grow old, so does my mind.

Dave