RE: Word 2003 not reading

  • From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 02:06:34 -0500

So did I to some degree.  After trying all of the usual suggestions, it was
recommended for me to upgrade to JFW 6.2 which I did.  It solved the problem
for me.

Before that, I tried changing settings in Word, such as setting the zoom at
both 100% and 75 %.  I made sure that the view was set at normal.  I turned
off screen tips and animations as well.  I made sure to maximize the screen.
Also, I made sure the Office Assistant was disabled.  All those things
failed but might work for you.

Chris Feist - The one and only!