Re: Word 2003 and JFW?

  • From: "Salvas,Michel [NCR]" <Michel.Salvas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:28:19 -0500

Hi, HTH and all,

If you succed working with JFW 5.1, then can you please tell me the =
right Word configuration? A client tried using it, but without success. =
She couldn't read any opened document. Thanks for the info.

Michel Salvas
Programme de technologie informatique adapt=E9e
Adaptive Computer Technology Program
Environnement Canada
Environment Canada
michel.salvas@xxxxxxxx