Re: Word 2003 and JFW?

  • From: "Georges Doura" <greatgeorges@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 03:22:46 -0500

I think so... I am using word2003 with Jaws 510 and it's working very
well...

Georges

"Spiritualism is the engine which drives Intellectualism"
Georges Doura
"With a smile you can make the sun-shine  over the cloud and brighten your
life."

:) To understand the beauty of the body, one must first understand the
perfection of the soul.:)

"May the Eternal Lord of the Universe bless you and your family
continuously with the divine light of his grace, and may your voyage in
this World lead you to the divine light of his glory!!!"

Georges Doura