RE: Word 2003 Problem

  • From: "Cristobal" <crismunoz54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 07:49:37 -0700

You know, I tried a lot of this too. Turning off this and that program.
Disabling services and all sorts of stuff when I was having my problems with
the word processors. Nothing really helped. My laptop has 1gig of ram so
it's got  a decent amount. Hopefully your friend will have better luck than
me, but like I said, what ended up fixing it for me was upgrading. Just to
make clear, the only problem I had was with the word processing programs.
Surfing the Net, streaming audio and even using other programs such as Excel
and so on worked perfectly fine.

Cristobal