Re: Word 2003, New User

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:51:55 -0500

When in word or any other part of the office suite hit alt H for the help
menu.  This should tell you about whatever you are working in.  For example,
if you are in the spell check in word if you hit alt H otherwise referred to
as the help menue you will find a lot of tips on the spell check.  This
works for whatever application you are in.  Judith