Word 2000, no colors in charts

  • From: "Shepherd, Don" <DSHEPHER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 09:07:51 -0600

I am having a problem with colors disappearing and reappearing from charts
in Microsoft Word 2000.  I am currently using JAWS 4.50.  I do not think the
problem is due to JAWS itself because it occurs even when the program is not
running, but I wonder if it might have something to do with MSAA.  Has
anyone had a similar experience?  Or could anyone shed any insight on this?

Donald H. Shepherd, PhD.
Iowa BRFSS Coordinator
Iowa Dept. of Public Health
Lucas State Office Bldg.
Des Moines, Iowa 50319
(515) 281-7132
dshepher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Promoting and Protecting the health of Iowans