Re: Wondering if anyone can help

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 12:50:34 -0700

George,

Yes on web pages I've definitely noticed a difference between a right mouse
click and the Apps key, but again never thought to see what Shift+f10 does.

However ancillary to this is that my next laptop will not have an Applications
key so I'll definitely get used to the Shift+f10 key and see what transpires.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.