Re: Wireless Networking

  • From: "Lorana" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 07:57:10 -0600

Hi,

Oh, I intend to do it by hand.  I install my own cards, and do a lot of my
own hardware and software work.  When I ask which configuration is easier,
it's merely a desire to get a better feel for what problems I'll face while
setting things up.

Thanks for the offer of help, David.  If I run into trouble, I may well take
you up on it.

The D-Link seems to have all the features I want, and Best Buy seems to have
it at a price I like, too.