Re: Wireless Connection Status

  • From: "Greg Epley" <gregepley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 16:46:26 -0500

When the battery status script appeared in JFW, I went in the default script
file and modified a copy of it to read my wireless status.  I later found it
didn't work 100% of the time, but neither did the battery status script, so
instead I found it was easier to just go into the system tray and check it
manually.
-Greg Epley