Re: Winmx and downloading from it

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 18:54:35 -0400

So, apparently people sit there monitoring their computer and when there is a
hit they follow that link back and if they don't see any files or directories
shared they disable the file transfer is it?

I guess that explains why most of my few downloads usually complete at some
unreasonable hour in the morning,.

Perhaps someone goes to all that trouble but it can't be many.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx