RE: Windows vista support and jaws

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:43:58 -0800

Hi, this always happens.  When 98 came out every one was saying how bad
it was going to be.  When  me came along same story then xp this is just
in the home operating system mind but at the end of the day most of us
upgrade and are happy we did so.

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: jim.grimsby

From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 21:08:58 -0600 (CST)

The version of Windows that is to come after XP. Windows the Next
Generation.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews