RE: Windows mail

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:54:33 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Peter, you press insert+f6 for the configuration manager.  Then press k
for keyboard.Then make sure you are on the general  tab. It's a multi
page dialogue with 2 tabs. Uncheck the box:  navigation quick keys on.
It should be the first checkbox. hth

From: "Moti Azrad" <motia@xxxxxxx>