Re: Windows live Messenger scripts

  • From: Claus Thøgersen <c.thoeg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:02:47 +0100

Hi,

We have had the same problems on the Danish version of the latest MSN, that
users had to upgrade to September 15th! Why it works on some computers with the
same operating system and not on others we have not been able to find out.

The MSN scripts are in some of the functions very dependend on localized
strings, and maybe  an  important  string has been altered just a bit so the
script no longer accepts that we are in a conversation, even though the rest of
the scripts do work.

Claus