Windows automatic updates

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 18:38:17 -0800

Hi all thanks for all the help regarding windows updates.  I looked
again in my system tray with the jaws key f11, but did not see it there.
However, I saw off the start menu and under all programs.  When I
clicked on it it gave me the following message do you want to install
and run windows update signed on 5/26/2005 I am inferring from this
message the updating program is not installed and active.  It's a
security warning dialog that pops up and says its from Microsoft
publisher.  I don't know how to respond to this.

JPEG image