RE: Windows XP help

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:10:28 -0500

Hi. It's going to be this way, even if you switch to classic view and make
all the necessary changes that Freedom Scientific recommends. As others
have said, it is *supposed* to be this way, you are supposed to be able to
get to the system tray via the tab key. Some folks actually find that
method a little easier than JAWS's insert f11 dialogue box.So you did
absolutely nothing wrong, and even if you made the changes you'd still get
that behavior because xp is that way no matter what.