Re: Windows Vista with jaws

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 11:49:01 -0500

And, I've been hearing that Windows 7 is being pushed up to being available a
year sooner, and that XP support will be extended so that it will be possible
(and likely) that many folks will just skip VISTA entirely.  This is sounding
pretty good to me at the moment.  I agree with Chip that when you get out of
the basic stuff in VISTA you encounter a lot of stuff that doesn't read or play
nicely.

Cher

>>> orhan deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 5/2/2008 12:19 PM >>>
Yeh, on the 30th of june. But companies like Dell, HP and Linovo are gonna
basically downgrade vista machines to XP.

Hth,
orhan.