Re: Windows Update Question

  • From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:15:35 -0400

Hello there;

you could set windows to download the updates for you, however, you decide when you want to install them.

so, you will see, new updates are ready to install in your system tray.

although, I haven't experienced the problem your having.

using, xp, vista, and windows7,

if you would like instructions on how to do the above, let me no.

----- Original Message ----- From: "tom behler" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>