Re: Windows Messenger contacts status

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 10:01:03 +0000

Hi, well you can change some aspects of the screen, like only show your online contacts, sort them by status, and, in conversation windows, disable both the standard and formatting toolbars. Yes, the screen might be cluttered, but I just get on with it, and so would many other people using WLM. Not criticizing you or anything, just stating my two pence worth. Hope that helps for now.

Barry Campbell wrote:
The problem with wlm is that the screen is way too cluttered.  Is there
anyway to get rid of all that junk on the screen and hae it look like
windows messenger?