Re: Windows Messenger and JAWS

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 07:33:16 -0500

Actually, this has happened to me twice on another computer I own. I could not for the life of me figure out why windows messenger was coming up with jaws. Once, jaws crashed, and I know for a fact windows messenger was shut down. When I restarted jaws, windows messenger was up and running. I've never seen it happen since those two times.

From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Windows Messenger and JAWS Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 23:36:45 -0500 (CDT)

JAWS has nothing to do with the starting of Windows Messenger, period. Dorry to disagree, but that's reality.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Sat, 20 May 2006, Sun Sparkle wrote:

bruce, i think it is a jaws issue cause this happens to me as well. also it gets anoying if the jaws program crashs outlook express and you can't get in to do anything also sometimes i get one of the weirdest error messages that could ever be had and i am sure that this is a jaws issue and am also looking for a way to fix this.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>