Re: Windows Media Player Compression

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 09:23:44 -0800

Not sure it's compression that's the problem. Compression's is a way to bring
up the total volume of a musical track so that the low and high volume levels
are closer together.

If you're referring to the bit rate then I think you need to stick with 16-bit
and 44.1kHz sample rate to burn an audio CD correctly.

Dave