RE: Windows Media Player 11 and JFW 7?

  • From: Chip Orange <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:39:50 -0500

Sorry to disagree with Judith, but I'm very unhappy with Windows Media
Player 11 (and any version of jfw).  Especially when it comes to burning
CDs.

It's hard for me to tell if my problems are Windows Media Player and
it's design, or JFW not interacting well with it, but I could use
version 9 without any problems to burn CDs, and I'm having a great deal
of difficulty with 11 (even determining what's going on at the moment in
11).

I'd stick with WMP 9 if you can.

Chip

Chip Orange