Re: Windows Media Player 11 and Accessing The Library.

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:06:13 -0700

Thanks, Bobcat, and my apologies to the JFW List moderator--I meant to send
this message to the PC Audio List. I had gone through about 300 messages on
this list and although I closed this particular folder on my computer, I guess
it was still open in my mind--or whatever's left of that ambiguous entity.
From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>