Windows Media Player

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 22:22:28 +1100

Hi.
well tried again, set the rip music tab in options.
put the cd back in and ripped my music.
now editing my artist, album and track titles.
not sure why it did not do it the first time.
sorry about that.
well, got it working ownow.
but still got a strange thing, if i open the mp3 from windows explorer, if i
close alt f 4 the audio track does not stop playing, and the only way, is to
go into windows media player and go to play, and click on stop.
then the audio track stops.
real weird.
tried looking in the options in windows media player, and also, went to the
mp3 properties, and set the associated program to windows media player.
real strange.
can any one throw some light on this one?
cheers Marvin.
ps: thanks for all your help on this issue.
looks like i resolved the issue.

E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One