Re: Windows Live messenger?

  • From: "Patricia" <bcsarah.fan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:51:43 -0800

it says the person's name and then ...? to me it sounds like you're not in the
window when it does it. it could be that you have JAWS set to say highlighted
text, as I do. it seemed to not say the name like that with JAWS 7.0 but it
started with 7.1, and it's because of the highlighted text. if you do insert-s
and toggle your text to none (it will say all, highlighted and none it should
work.)

Patricia

msn: bc_sarah_fan@xxxxxxxxxxx