Re: Windows Live Messenger

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 02:50:29 +0200

Hello:
I've been looked at the keyboard  manager with an the default keymap
file and founded the following keystroke assign:
JAWS key plus the space bar to switch   and to various conversations.
I' guess that you are using windows seven.
because here under XP it is the similar  regular assigns.
you may wish to change them unless:
I' don't know what it might cost you.
to do so, follow the next regular steps in the section below:
one:
switch to the desktop.
two:    from with an this primarily location,
bring the list of JAWS  manager.
three:
hit K for the keyboard manager and get insure that you heard:
default.JKM -JAWS keyboard manager and move to the left window, just
press tab to do that.
 four:
navigate around the list  untill you reach switch to  conversation
 one, two , three and so forth.
or briefly press S for the first letter  navigation elements.
five:
press control plus H for changing to your  selected preference and be
careful at this area since it is quite sensitive.
therefore, be careful  of your finger tips at this point.
tab over the dialog box and imperatively   you will be represented
with an couple of inquiries:
assign to  desktop layout respectively that's formed with an check
box, toggle the  check mark according to your selected preference,
ultimately, the conformation  dialog  will get appear  in addition to
save your current configurations.
sincerely I' hope that's help.
Mostafa Almahdy.
Egyptian Citizen.
msn instant messenger:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
 best regards
the external sight is  exclusively limited unless the internal is