Re: Windows Live Messenger

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:41:09 +0300

HI
the official release of msn instant messenger  doesn't accessible
  with earlier version's of JAWS,  at least  you  must  have  ten1139
to take advantage  of  the new functionality,  or preferable   ten1154
 which's recently has been updated.
best wish's.
mostafa muhammad taric almahdy.
Egyptian citizen.