Windows Live Messenger

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 12:48:38 +0100

Hi, I'm using the latest build of Windows Live Messenger and JAWS, and for the
past week can't seem to get to my contacts list.

It says I'm on the 'display picture button' and I can tab around but I never
get on to the contact list.

If I press ALT to go to the menus, then arrow around I can get to the file and
Contacts menu, but can't go past that. If I continue to arrow to the right I
should then be on the actions menu, but instead it goes out of the menus.

Anybody else having this probelm.

Even using the JAWS cursor I can't see the contacts list.

Peter