Re: Windows Live Mail tip

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 15:52:29 +0100

I'm using the ltatest build of 9 on Vista Home Premium SP1.

I'm sure you have seen the other issue mentioned here regarding moving up and
down the folder lists. Is that something scripting could be used on?

I think Live Mail is great, but especially as I'm using hotmail. It's a shame
there are those two issues with it.

Thanks

Peter