Windows Live Mail and JAWS

  • From: Robert J Smith <rsmith247@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 08:45:13 -0400

Hi all.  I'm not sure if this is a JAWS issue, but it certainly has to do
with ease of message readability with JAWS.  Recently, I had to get a new
hard drive in my home PC.  Before I got the new drive, when I brought up
Windows Live Mail, it would go right into my inbox and JAWS would read me
the subject line of the message I was on when I previously left.  Now,
Explorer comes up and there are all kinds of extra links besides the inbox
and when I go into the inbox, all messages look like web page links.  Any
ideas on how to reset Windows Live Mail so it just gives me the inbox?  I
am running Windows Vista at home.

Thanks much in advance,

Bob Smith