RE: Windows Key-C Append Problem

  • From: Russell Solowoniuk <RSOLOWONIUK@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 13:08:39 -0600

Hi Adrian,

I just tried your steps in Outlook Express with similar results.

I apologize for the confusion, but I am using Outlook 2007 not Outlook
Express. I'm not sure why this feature doesn't seem to be available in OE.

Thanks,

Russell

From: "Russell Solowoniuk" <RSOLOWONIUK@xxxxxxx>

Hi Adrian,

I'm a bit late reading my email, so hope this is still helpful.

Instead of copying text from each email message and pasting it into a Word
document you can select all the email messages you want to consolidate and
then go to "File" > "Save As". Give the file a name and choose where you
wish to save it and you'll have a text file with all the text from the
messages you selected. You can then open this text file in Word and save it
as a Word document if you choose. The only downside of doing it this way is
that the message headers get put into the file as well as the message text,
but I sort of like this...it gives you a record of when each message was
sent.

HTH

Russell