Re: Windows 7 home premium which email client works best with JAWS 11

  • From: "ms gilkerson" <gilkerson2730@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:07:45 -0500

You just might have to go with Windows Live Mail.  I have been told that for
Windows 7 that is what they have.  There is also just plane Microsoft Outlook.

If you don't already have office you will have to get Office 2007.  That will
have Word 2007 along with Access, Excell and Power Point.

Victoria E. Gilkerson