Windows 7 and Jaws

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:48:43 -0000

I am looking to upgrade my computer, possibly investing in a Windows 7
machine but can anyone give me the low-down on how well Jaws works with
Windows 7?  Will 32 bit Jaws work on a 64 bit version of Windows 7 or is
there a 32 bit version of Windows 7 or a 64 bit version of Jaws?

Cheers

Chris

This e-mail has come from Experian, the only business to have been twice named
the UK's 'Business of the Year’

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be
copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third
party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally
binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic
communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian Limited
standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement
between Experian Limited and the recipient.
Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication
and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised to take your
own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.
Companies Act information:
Registered name: Experian Limited
Registered office: Landmark House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham,
NG80 1ZZ, United Kingdom
Place of registration: England and Wales
Registered number: 653331