RE: Windows 7 and JAWS 11.

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 12:41:55 -0600

Dave,

Good ideas.

If it happened reasonably frequently I would give this a try and I may give
it a shot anyway. I have a printer and an external keyboard connected via
USB so I will just connect them on the two additional USB ports and see what
happens.

I am sure glad I am not dealing with a desktop and upgrading anything.
(LOLLOLLOL)

Thanks for the hints.

Cy