RE: Windows 7 and JAWS 11.

  • From: "john R. Vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 14:28:58 -0400

Cy
Yes I have had this happen, but only when on my Windows 7 system while
accidently loading Jaws version 10 on a computer that I normally run jaws
Version 11.     And I usually would have the jaws authorize the Jaws 10.
And this did not result in losing any keys.
I have since uninstalled jaws V10 on this computer so it does not happen
anymore.  But I always thought that was strange as well.
John

  _____