Windows 7

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:56:09 +0100

Hallo List, I hope when I get a new Pc it will not have interceptors, I see my Desktop immobile right now due to the Blue screen and this Intercept so what will be in its place? I read Laura's comment about Ms Outlook and OE, I assume Outlook Express if it is part of windows will have an equivalent I have never tried Ms outlook since I was told Outlook Express was best for someone like me who used a small portable typewriter till a few years ago. I am trying to learn at home and cannot understand why I cannot put 2 words together on a Computer and not make mistakes whilst I did not have a eraser when I typed,now I need the Shark and panic if it goes wrong. computers must be different animals it seems to be in charge of me notI it.