Re: Windowing telnet.exe

  • From: "Bill Gallik" <wfgallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:07:33 -0600

And indeed I did get the "Windowing" version of TELNET.EXE from Doris,
Thank you so much, Doris!

And I will likewise take James up on his offer to direct me in the use of
the NT/XP version of TELNET.EXE so that JAWS can work with it more
effectively.

Thanks to all for their hints, tips, and thoughts!