RE: Window-Eyes works fine with I.E. 8 beta

  • From: "jim grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:54:50 -0700

Thank you for that information.  It is good to know that this issue will be
addressed.  Do you think this might help with other HTML windows that have
the same problem?  An example is the winamp  library.  All HTML windows
provide the same feedback, as the IE 8 beta.  Thank you for any information
you might be able to provide on the subject.