Window live messenger Jaws 10

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws 2" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 20:31:55 -0400

Hello All,
Does anybody have desktop computer with window xp ? The reason why I asked this
,because a friend of mine install and download jaws 10 yesterday and install
the latest version of messenger today ,my friend noticed the latest version of
messenger is different from old version of messenger . Does anyone know how my
friend can work with latest version of messenger with jaws 10? Because it's new
feature in there.

Addison
O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx

twitter
URL http//:twitter.com/OAddisonGethers

Messenger contact
window live/msn messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS
rs