Re: Winamp with JAWS 9 Beta

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:46:03 -0500

After further investigation of my problem with Winamp 5.13 and JFW 9.0 Beta, I
have determined that the problem is not exactly as I stated it in my message
below.

Actually, here is what is happening.  Let's say I want to play Track 10 on a
CD.  I arrow down to Track 10 in the Play List editor and press Enter or x to
start it playing.  While the selection is playing, I arrow up or down from
Track 10 to find something else to play.  With JFW 8.0, I would hear JAWS speak
only the track that the highlight landed on, but with the Beta I hear the track
that is playing spoken and then the track  that the highlight is moved to.
This happens for 3 tracks up or down from the track that is playing, and then
speaking of selected tracks returns to its normal behavior.

Looks like it's bug reporting time again!

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx