Re: Winamp question

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:27:57 -0500

Hi Gene,
I was trying to see if my foot pedal would work to play these files that I
was talking about last night and I figured that the easiest way to find that
out was to browse to the file through Winamp instead of hitting enter on the
file through Windows Explorer which would automatically start the file.
Smile.

I did figure it out though, the first time that I went into Winamp when I
hit alt-F to go to the file menu I got put in the context menu instead for
some odd reason, but after I sent this message I went back in and tried
again and that time alt-F did take me to the file menu.
Troy