Re: Winamp and Jaws

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:41:25 -0700

It still sounds complicated.  All I want to do is leave a marker, the way we
have index tones on NLS tape.  I'm listening to some long podcast, what do I
care what time it is or how long into the program I'm leaving a market?  I
just want to leave the marker where I stop.

Ackj.Ack.
I'll experiment soon.  Maybe I'll figure out a way to simplify this.  It's
not like I'm editing recorded material for a production studio or something.