RE: Winamp Scripts?

  • From: "Keith Christian" <kchristian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 08:25:35 -0700

Hi,

I am using WinAmp 5.2 and JAWS 6.1.  I have seen reference to using the
scripts to gain access to the library functions.  What are the library
functions?

I would like to explore ways to manage MP3 or just audio files.  Can
anyone describe the way they use Winamp to manage their audio?

I have been using Winamp for years to just play the audio with shift l.
It was very interesting to hear someone say they are burning CDs with
Winamp instead of using EZ CD Creator.  I will have to look into that as
well.

Thanks,

Keith