Re: Winamp Question

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:25:33 -0600

Hi

This is an easy one. while in the main Winamp window, press alt plus control plus k. this centers the balance for you. for the rest of the JAWS specific winamp commands, press insert plus h for each of the winamp windows, and for a set of commands that work no matter what window you're in, press insert plus w.

This is an easy one. Hit alt plus control plus k to set panning to 0 percent, in other words, it centers the balance. you do this in the main Winamp window. You might check out the est of the JAWS specific Winamp commandsby hitting insert plus h, or for a set of commands that work in all the winamp windows, press insert plus w.

At 09:27 AM 2/27/2008, you wrote:
no way, in the main window, left right arrows move you left or right in the
file, in the equalizer window, the left right arrows will change the balance
of the channels.

Curtis Delzer