WinFrotzTTS listed in the JAWS friendly page?

  • From: <beto_escobar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:06:51 -0500

Hello Everyone:

I need some help.  I submitted, a great while back, a memo to be placed on some
page where it lists applications that are friendly with JAWS?  The memo was
about a Windows Frotz Interpreter specifically updated to work for the blind
gamer.  The interpreter is listed as: WinFrotzTTS or maybe WinFrotzTTS2002?
Has anyone seen this listed somewhere on a list of applications that work well
with JAWS?  If so, please let me know.  Send an E-mail with a deep link, to me
off the list at, beto_escobar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx